Cookies are short pieces of information that are sent and stored in the hard drive of the user’s computer via its browser every time he/she connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while he/she is connected to provide the services requested and that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services and that can be kept for an indefinite time (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or of third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the different options or services offered by the website and identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitate function (videos, social networks…).
- Customization cookies that allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings...).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behaviour of the users of the website and allow measuring the activity of the user and prepare browsing profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow managing the advertising spaces of the website.
- Customization advertising cookies that allow managing advertising spaces of the website based on user behaviour and browsing habits, where his/her profile is obtained and that allows personalizing the advertising displayed in the user's browser.
FUNDACIÓN RENTA CORPORACIÓN only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies, that are its own and of third parties, which in no event process personal data or capture browsing habits for marketing purposes.
Therefore, on accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when analysis cookies are treated, we have asked for your consent for their use, which will in any case be installed after a prudential period of time for which the user has time to decide on its consent or not.
Anyway, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions in your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Operates: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
For more information, refer to your browser Help or support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/